Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Melbourne Trip

hmmm actually i wanted to upload the pics for my tou shi but tis toopid blogspot kp giving prob damn sianz. me starting to count dn to my melbourne trip le 8 more days to go!! yeah bery xcited cos i never took Sq n have nvr been to aust before!! we will b leaving on the 27 oct 2050hrs straight flight to melbourne est time to reach tere is ard 8am local time. heard tat the journey fr the airpot to the plc we r gng is ard 2hrs so the only time tat we can slp is on the plane n coaches.will be bk to sg on the 6 nov afternoon flight so ext time bck is ard nite time.

being kia su i already started to pack my stuff le. 1st come to my mind is my opera stuff of cos. will be wearing 4xiao dan's costume so haf pack all my 4sets of tou shi into one tupper ware liao, den follow by 2pairs of shoes(1 xiao dan n 1 xiao sheng of cos), 1make up case, my cai yi cai ku, my tou tao n my fan.

No comments: