Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Grandma

Last wed grandma called me ard 10am asking me to help her go to her wrkplc after wrk to tell her boss she too sick cant go. i told her i couldnt make it cos i got AX after wrk n i ask her got c doc or nt she said no cos cant walk n my cousin is on her way to wrk liao. so i try calling all my 4aunts c who is free to bring ah ma go c doc. in the end got damn pissed n get urgent leave to go bring her c doc bcos of all the stupid replies fr them.

called 4th aunt in the end no one ans the call so i proceed to call the 5th one.

called 5th aunt she told me she gng wrk liao couldnt make so ask if her daughter can make it or nt. the daughter said her cl starts at 12. so i ask if she can go or nt she said fr her plc to ah ma hse is ard 1hr later late for sch. i was like pls lor ah ma sick cant take cab go tere n bring her c doc meh?? common sense rite??? den she ask me called my big one said she 11pm den go wrk should b able to abo can oso call the 3rd one go cos the 3rd one is helping the big one.

called the big one at last ans i got is da yi zhang oso sick couldnt make it n 3rd aunt is helping in her stall in lau pa sat so cant make it ask me take leave!!!!

i was damn pisssed off lor ah ma is everyones' y muz i b the only one who do the chores? n i'm the one who already in my own office lor they havent even start wrk yet!!! in the end ll lor i still take e leave lor wat to do??? my stupid boss still ask me nobody able to bring her c meh when i ask him to signed my leave form. i juz snapped at him jokingly telling him if got ppl bring i dun nd to take leave -_-lll

1 comment:

juanjuan said...

But i think ur reply to ur ah ma also some what funny leh. Understood that ah ma more impt. so even if u got ax, shd also help ah ma relay the msg 1st b4 going ax leh....xj