Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Branch Retreat 06/03/08

Last day thurs 6 mar 08, we were having our branch retreat mind cafe @ Boat Quay. we have a great fun tere xpecialy all of us shouting tru the games we played ;p lucky we reserved the plc if nt everyone will b looking @ us. tat day i din bring my camera cos i leave it @ AX so the pics below r fr the courtesy of my colleagues Yoke Mun. hahahaha i tok her into copy the pics for me juz for my blog!!! tks Yoke Mun.



the 2 organisers of the event. the wan wif spec is casper and chi lin on the right.
tis is the game master of our event tink his name is rick fr Mind Cafe. he's great in introduce games to us.


my colleagues fr left to rite >> Yoke Mun, me, Annie and Irene. all 4 of us will b posted to same dept but different branch after restructure.

the 3 of us with Juay Eng(the wan bside me) she will b staying in my current branch while the rest of us post out. btw we r fr the same section n it's the first time we took pic together.


ATTACK!!!! our boys attacking the food !!!YUM YUM!

Tops of our branch.

tis is Yen Li playing 比手划脚



susan posing for the pic
Juay Eng's turn 
Hai Keong
Claudia

Jian Xin

Alex my boy 
chi lin


paul our br hd 
group pic inside mind cafe

forfite time!!altough my group kena but we still having a great time. 







finale pic after event.....

No comments: