Tuesday, July 03, 2007

BONUS!!!!!

yeah!!!!!! as announce by the govt, tis jul govt sector will get .5 bonus den followed by $200 more which means tis pay day on top of my pay, i have .5 bonus+$200 n one lump sum given to me for the length of service tat i've served.

wahahaha which mean my oct tw trip will be foc again like jun wan cos me still can claim $600 fr my company n the rest of the xpense will be 'paid' by my jul bonus. really look fwd for the tw trip altough me juz came bk 2wks ago BUT........i MISS THE FOOD!!!!!

after all the 'deduction n saving' i still can spared some for new costume n tou shi . hahaha tink tis is the dan craze tat most of us(me, xj n mk) haf ;p

5 comments:

Kongming said...

gd for u...
i dont even know if will get pay rise like last yr...
did not perform well during the first half of the yr. cock up a lot of things

Anonymous said...

woww..... so good! bonus again! think its good to be govt servant lor!xj

xia said...

but civil servant pay revise we din kena ley......abit sianz lor

Kongming said...

ur revision will be announced in this month's parliament

xia said...

they said we r nt consider as civil servant so no pay revise for us.