Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Xian Gu Dian (part1)

Again i have yet to see my parents for the past 1wk except yesterday. y ley?? bcos of the below frens lor tat amai blogs abt it in her blog. they r sister and brother, sister is ah sio and bro is yu zhong they were performing at xian gu tian for 10days n me oso report there 10days. actually i din watch much of the show lar cos i was helping them wif their costume.

attached below r sum pics for sharing. xj, will send u the pic of the nice tou shi n the costume when i receives the rest of the pic fr yz.

theses two are two of my fav costume tat they wore. the 1st wan cost ard nt 13k





tis wan me nt sure but tink is ard sg 500 ba i din ask abt it . but tis set got xiao dan wan oso nt bad. if the price ok mayb i'll consider making 1 ;p


to b continue.............

1 comment:

Miko said...

I like the blue one leh. but so ex!