Thursday, September 06, 2007

Flu

gosh stupid me cant slp in aircon rm still repeat the same mistake n suffer n suffer again. haf finish one box of tissue already...dunno hw long does it get to finish the next box. actually tat's bcos i haf a scensitive nose lor. if got flu den siao liao will b like tat for whole day in aircon rm. as long as i'm out of aircon rm den i b fine liao.

my doc noes abt my mao bing she had mentioned tat i can go for an operation on the nose but she cant garantee the prob will b soft so she wans me to use the nasal spray but i hate the smell n the feeling of it ley. nw i have to relie on the medicine tat the doc gave me but it seems tat only clarinase can help me ley.

2 comments:

Bored Dad said...

No wonder didn't get to hear from you recently, please do take care hor. Have plenty of rest OK?

xia said...

nw no time to sick la haf a few show coming altough is those short short but still bery stress..