Friday, January 18, 2008

18012008 VERDICT DAY (PART 2)

As mentioned below today will noe the results ofwherthe me will remain in my current appointment or nt...the answer is NO!!! hahaha quite a surprise to me i would said but am still happy la. tink u all will said i mad rite?? boss dun wan me i still so happy for wat...

cos my dept undergo a restructure my side fr 7 position cut to 4 so the other al 'fighting'. today the results gif me a shock. all of us CHANGE  JOBSCOPE!!!i will change to a new appointment working at cmpb. 

my boss juz spoken to me bery big thank u tohim for sourcing a new appoinment based on my xperience. and oso spoken my new boss , she wans me to report ASAP but impossible to la cos my staff officer is pregnant n will b gng maternity soon. so the main solution nw is i have wrk two plc after new yr til my staff officer report bk to wrk after her maternity leave. 

in the mean time my current boss told my new boss saying tat since i'm holding two job scope n it will b fair tat when it comes to perf bonus i should haf fair share of bth side. i was like HURRAY more perf bonus meaning MORE tou shi, tw trips n new costume!!! but it will b next yr la cos tis yr mar de is based on last yr de assesment. 

after all i still happy wif tis arrangement cos initially i was thinking posting out to a brand new working enviornment totally different fr wat i'm doing nw but my boss tok me out of it. he said tat 做生不如做熟 he wans me to remain in my current department but wrk in a different branch so i change my mind to remain in same dept but diff branch ;p at least i noe tat my bossis kind enuff to fight for my welfare ;)i'm really fortunate to haf such boss.   

1 comment:

Kongming said...

i received this feedback. at peace time, there are too many pp shake leg. but in times of war, there is not enough ppl