Sunday, January 06, 2008

Bdae Eve 070180

Woah......Ivan is the 1st wan who wishes me happy bdae last mth in my friendster testimonial, BL the 2nd wan when she c me in GCB, den followed by suraiti in sms n PJ in facebook.

Spec sent me a happy bade msg tis morn asking hw i'm gng to celebrate, i told him tat nt gng to celebrate cos tis 2wks busy in watching KSH n MHY's opera but i do buy myself a new costume n 1set of tou shi. after i reply his msg ,my colleagues ask me to go conferenece rm i tot got wat big bomb to solve or wat. BUT........in the end they gave a surprise bade celebration for me !!! a bery heartwarming wan i would said a bery big thank you to them. they noe tat i would be on bade off tml so they celebrate it for me today.

hahaha tonite bade eve will b gng to watch MHY!!! dunno will my idol b handsome or nt ley if yes den i sure take pic wif her. hahaha xj said i so crazy abt clq. tw frens oso mentioned tat i crazy ppl c czx i c clq well i juz told them me guai tai lor dunno y i juz like clq. =p

yr 2005 i was in bangkok during my bade
yr 2006 i was in tw
yr 2007 in sg
yr 2008 will oso b in sg nt gng anywhere during my bade off will b juz staying at hm mting wif zhou gong ba i guess ;p mayb oso trying to sort out those opera poster tat i haf den pin it up to gif my rm a new look for the new yr ba.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry - miss your bday.. Happy belated bday! xj

xia said...

tks xj hahaha i bery happy will update on wat happen in the next post.....

Anonymous said...

ya can see your face very very happy on the day ... *L* ...