Friday, May 23, 2008

Last Day of wrk

today is last day of my wrk. another group of colleagues giving me a farewell 'party' in the office. bery touch hahaha almost cry out cos 好舍不得 but nvm la cos still same dept ma still can mt up during dept function.

was packing the stuffs tat i bought a total of one box n one bag full of tings.


hahaha saw opera related stuff ma? all the photos u see here r those tat i pin up on my office paritia. will sure choose sum to pin up new office wahahaha. those keychains were given to me fr my colleagues when they go overseas.


hahaha see the soft toys? the koala bear was fr melbourne when i was tere perf lz. the bear hp sofa was a bdae gift fr simon , the paper flower n green letter was given to me by zhe ming i tink. the xiao ding dang was fr tw hahaha i bought it last yr i tink. tis r the tings me gng to bring it to new office.....

No comments: