Sunday, June 01, 2008

Sianz

yesterday after the show i went supper wif bl n her fren simon after which i rea hm ard 12+ liao. too anxious to upload my clip so after go tudou i go bath. but din realise it took me ard 5hrs to load!!! in the end i tahan til 4am den i go mt zhou gong liao xpected all my effort wasted lor damn sianz waste my time n my 精神。

tis morn ard 8+ py msg me(still slping but manage to reply her la) ask me free to go brunch or nt so i ask her wat time she told 11.30am i said ok lor since my appt wif francis, casey n nice is @ 2pm @ tpy. den she sent me another msg asking wherthe i wana go her plc @ holland take her hubby's car go suntec or nt i said u let me slp first gif me morn call @ 10am. indeed she called but i still slping hahaha in the end i din turn up continue to slp. btt i woke up is already 1pm liao so i msg francis i couldnt make it in the end he called me n 'caught' me slpping i told pai seh really bery tired ;p

the next time i woke up already 3pm liao manage to rush to mt bl n yc @ chinatown;p

No comments: