Sunday, February 08, 2009

7 Feb 2009 @ Serangoon Ave 3

7 feb ax was split into two groups one to serangoon ave 3 and potong pasir. zj put me wif lisi n yuhua they all @ serangoon near to bradell hts cc tat mac n zj with the kids n aunties@ potong pasir.

jia mei mama come n fetch me @ 9+ in the morn to ax to take all the necessary stuff to potong pasir. i do my make-up tere b4 i mt lisi they all @ 4.

the mc of our event is yang guang, yang xing quan another lady i forgot the name but she was one of the mc for the early 80s variety show 繽紛83. we oso saw abigail the late macdonald granny daughter, she's a nice lady i would said bery frenly. we took sum pics wif her as well.




lisi and me wif abigail





dunno wat's lisi's doing. hahaha when she c tis pic she oso dunno wat's she doing.








the boy next to lisi is 建鵬our new student hahaha bery cute buy who stay ard my hse......





new student 順治



before the show...........

















No comments: