Sunday, February 01, 2009

Pasir Ris Elias CC 31/01/09

Jia mei mama came my hse ard 1+ to fetch me to ax den we proceed to the cc n reach tere ard 3.event start @ 7.30pm but our segment only beings @ 10pm ;(

we are acting lz tat 1st song so all of us including me will b sheng. therefore the day b4 i told zj tat i will change to xiao dan 向觀眾拜年 if i haf the time to change n she agrees so i took along my dan's wig n costume along lor.

true enuff i still got some time to change guess wat??? i use 5 mins to change my head grear n dress in front of all the audience!!! hahaha people ard me 傻眼.

the audienc are impress abt our short perf expecialy the new yr songs tat we compose in shang lian hui tune. a few of them feedback tat they like tat part . actually i got a few on stage de pic to show but yuhua who took my camera dun noe hw to use in the end my pics all turn out bery blur except the ones i took backstage.
















No comments: