Tuesday, March 06, 2007

amk



tis is the person Wan Xi tat i busy wif for more den 1wk. tru out her 8days perf at amk, tink i reported abt 6days (minus of the days tat i nd to go ax.)was helpping her change cst n packing tru out her stay here. she's xpert in slashing price for the tings she bought. tat day i bought her to arab st n chinatown to buy cloth for her making of new costume 1yard of cloth is $35 and she can slash til $18 which makes me wonder dunno is it the owner mark up price or wat.

1aunty saw me tere with her ask me a few quests which makes me wonder y n angry at the same. she ask me "xiao mei mei, ni gao puay (jiao pei) ah xi huh". i find her rude n i dun like the word jiao pei al all lor but still i told her no, me n her r fren. she den ask me "tis time rd she came, he much u spent huh". i told her no i din spend anyting on her lor. later i told my mum tat i'm bery offended the way tat she put it lor. i din bfren wif WX wif a motive, she too wat y makes us looks as if we r one?? juz dunno understand these aunty, ppl bfens cant meh??

.

1 comment:

A.C. said...

s is what you call "jealousy" lor... to be honest, some of these aunties can become very nasty creatures just because you get to near to their idols! Machiam these idols are their 专属天使 like that... yucks!