Tuesday, March 06, 2007

GCB Tw Opera (2)

sum "incidents" i encounter there.

1) u noe when go outside of the compound u tink a special 'card' in order to get in there again rite? the uncle who checked our tickets bery funny, he saw me walking in wif xj n mx they all, he suddenly ask if i'm oso fr kh (mx n xj are famous there) i smile at him said no i'm ax. half way tru the show i make my way to the toilet waitng for the uncle to gif me the card but he said u dun nd cos i reckon u liao. hahah true enough the next days i was tere, they juz let me in. there was one day i went late at 9.30pm+(din buy any ticks) but still they let me in hehehe so tat day i got to watch it for free.

2) one of the AX fans c me tere tell me this :"iya bx, dunno u got come abo i will prepare one ang bao for u." i was like -_-''' pls lor i was there for the past few days n she's telling me TAT!!! but still i juz smile telling her dun nd lar.

3) Ax fans one daughter saw me tere damn xcited, told her mother "MA, ni kan ZHU YING TAI you lai"!!! i was like -_-''' pls lor i got names lor but still ax fans always call me YT dunno is it my role of yt sheng ru ming xin or wat.

4) after the show got ppl come up to me call my name i was like stunned a moment cos i dunno her at all n dun find her familiar til she told me tat she got come ax b4.

5) guess wat??? i saw czx, csz n zys tere!!! haha guess i still bery xcited ba i xcuse myself to the toilet juz to catch a glimse at them. find them bery frenly kp smilling at me n ys bery skinny....

3 comments:

amai said...

Famous?????
U sure???
I tot u r the more famous one. (LOL)

xia said...

no ley u'll r the famous wan ley. the uncle saw me walking in wif u n xj tat's y i got the te quan ley

Anonymous said...

haha!!xj