Monday, March 19, 2007

omg stress again!!!

pimple poking on my fore hd due to stress cos tis sat tere's a perf on the zhe zhi xi of my new show at pasir ris eliase cc for the opening of the ch art's festival. y stress ley?? cos me bn ask to b the mc to translate zj's speech to eng!! to maketings worst, ask me read acording to the script no prob but ask me to compose...... BIG PROB lor hopefully the cc will gif me the script lor abo i really can go bang wall liao.

n best of all the guest of honour of the event is my BIG BIG BIG Boss Minister of Defence!!!! sum might said y stress abt it he dunno u n u dunno him wat. ya true but still felt quite uneasy lor noeing the bug shot r tere. tis hw i feel when i was perf at melbourne lor but slightly better den tis time rd bcos the big shot tere i dunno recong them mah......

summore tere's alot of tings to look into lor.... like costume lar (nd to help new gals choose the costume), hair pics lar(dcide wat for them to use), hw new gals perf lar( cos tis sat is their 2nd day), drums lar (cos up til nw i've nt rehers once wif the drums at all ;( ). uptil nw i oso havent dcide wat costume to wear even sianz .

hopefully tis sat shun shun guo den i will b bery relive liao........

2 comments:

Kongming said...

skali he walked past ur office and recognise u... who knows... may recommend u a pay raise

Anonymous said...

pls lor tis time rd me nt acting the role tat i always act lor....sure bo huai xing xiang....tat goes for my image liao -bx