Sunday, May 13, 2007

12 May's Perf at Duman High

sum photos to share for yesterday's perf is abt the zhe zi xi of chou gu. the scene is abt hw i make a fool of my self when i was being introduce to my father-in-law n sister-in-lar=w. hahah tis time round all r bk stage pics n sum candid pics as well. my 1st time dress til so cute wif the hair so i took quite alot of pic tis time round n of cos alot of candid pics as well


hahaha c hw messy n chaotic is the bkstage......every one's busy wif all the costume for perf.







our av crew aka mu huo jing ying in action 1st in the list is uncle David followed by ah boon kor kor the kj, zk (after playing er hu for us den go reinforce the team), karen (tian tian jie mei's mum helping wif the player n zj the mc


tis is my sister-in-law


my father..............

tis is one of the pic i like buy too bad quite blur ley anybody can teach me hw to sharpen it mah?



tis is li shi acting as my father-in-law in chuo gu zhe zi xi.

No comments: