Thursday, May 31, 2007

01/06/2007 Perf @ Tampines North CC

haiz last min wed got tis 'assignment' fr zj asking me 2 sing flh 3jing 3fang(li ru lin n xu xiu nian's version) gzx wif her for her show 2nite wif live band i was like HUH!!! cos i've nvr sing wif live band b4 n it's a big challenge for me. ture enuff ysterday only rehers 2times wif the band i was like drained liao cos i simply dunno where to 'go'' in it's so different fr hua yue. actually i was tinking of wearing costume n use my newly bought red guan but at last min so no time to take out the costume n it's bery troublesome, so i was asked to wear nice dress for the show was requested to wear sumting china cos zj will b wearing tan shan zhuang. k lor den i try to be as gzx as i comfortable lor. i will b wearing a red ch top wif white long dress den wear my tou tao wif simple tou shi lor. hahaha tink tis is the way i make my self nt jing zhang ba..... tis time round wun haf any pic to show u'll cos me gng straight fr office n my office cant bring camera at all so........hehehe pai seh

No comments: