Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Payday is PAYDAY!!!

quite happy abt the MAC (maker adjustment component) given by my 'company' cos they said tat we r nt civil servants so no revise of pay for us. nvm lor got 'xtra' $$ who cares rite? i can make use of $$ oso for my jun trip. so tis tml i'll haf the MAC+ my pay. normaly during pay day i'll haf to settle my hp bills, for parents lar, transport, insurance........

haha got xtra oso nt much to kp cos of father bdae, mother day la, 2 of my pri sch frens juz msg me, 1 got kid full mth (still tinking to buy tings or juz gif ang bao), another wan is getting married. ironically these 2 r sisters n the event is juz 1wk diff. bcos of all these nt only my pocket burn i oso nd to find time go dun go later kena hacked by them.

last mth n tis mth is quite hectic for me nt only bcos of the above-mentioned tings but i was oso being arrow to be ushers to big shots by my organisation bcos of tat i always go outstation almost everywk to changi damn sian lor cos no transport i haf to find my own way tere. hope tat they will compensate me wif offs since i'll be require to wrk on wkends which is my off days. + ax got zhe zi xi tis sat nd to rehers. tere's so many tings to do tml after wrk, shopping lar, go collect my airticks, go change currency, mting frens for feast lar. whoa tat goes my pay

No comments: