Saturday, June 09, 2007

YeAh!!!!! HoLiDaY!!!1!

tis few days kp seeing mx n mk's blog abt TW nw..........................YEAH it's my turn le!!!!!!the 1st ting i wana do is to eat my fav fresh Manago milk ice !!! o i miss the lu rou fan but tis time i haf to gif it a miss liao. den go to haf my wig to be washed n comb den on the thrid day take bk together wif my new wig. hehehe me too lazy le up til nw me haf yet to pack my barang barang yet;p mayb pack it on mon morn ba since my flight is 1pm n haf to rea airport at 11am.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

envy u all lor....me oct then can go...

when i go, i am going to eat my fav yan su chicken with LOTS of chiili powder, fresh orange, bowl kuey, rou gan, lu rou rice, sua sua guo, dan huang su, iron egg... pepper prawn, yu gen....OMG... so many things i wanna EAT!!!!!! xj

xia said...

hahahaha oct we go together n eat.......

Kongming said...

dont make me drip water from mouth...