Sunday, June 03, 2007

Updtes on Live Band Show on 1/06/2007 and 02/06/2007

Hahahaa juz as i xpected, i nt bery comfortable wif the music but sumhw make it tru. new xperience for me since tis is nt the normal gzx so we decided to take it easy gao xiao oso nvm. 1st nite (fri) we only do the see ding shan part, zj suddenly make a joke when i said me(flh) wana marry her(sds), but he doesnt wana marry me so he make the xcuse saying

sds >> "me already haf 8wives liao + u is 9. u still wana marry me ar?

being stunt me reply >> "erm......which show r u playing huh?? tis is SDS nt TBH ley.....

the audience luff their heart off.

2nd nite last min add in Lz scenc1 k lor nvm lor since i already remanber the script by heart. our dear sb tot i'm dan yt when we make the jing shui, she hold me like holding xiao dan i was like duhz!!! after tat i ask her is it she forget or wat she mentioned yes she forgot tat me is suppose to b sheng tat bery moment. hahaha we have a great time "da qin ma qiao" i was telling ah hoon tat 'scolding' zj in the show bery guo yin. too bad i din get to wear any costume tat day abo i can wear the new tou shi haiz ........

No comments: