Wednesday, February 27, 2008

把我分成两半吧!!!!救郎哦~~~~

most of you already noe tat currently me wrking two plc. mon when i was at new office, my staff officer, branch hd n my section was having a meeting wif me discussing abt my new posting dte. eventually they wanted me to be officially posted to tere in mid mar. i said impossible lor cos my current staff officer is nt bk fr maternity leave yet so i haf to take over her in her adsence n summore the tings we havent even dcide who's gng to take over my job scope n so fro SO mid mar is impossible lor. i told even if they agree to me officially posted tere i still haf to wrk both plc wat.

den they 讨价还价said k lor they looking at mid apr. den tues bk to my office i told my sect hd hahaha juz as xpected his ans is a big fat NO!!!!! den i said k lor u all on top de go 'fight' liao den let me noe.BUT, I'm smart enuff to tell them upfront dat me fr 10 to 14 may wana go OVERSEAS!!! SO dun touch me!!! heng ar both side ok wif it abo i jia lat liao.....


No comments: