Monday, February 18, 2008

OJT on new wrk plc (18/02/2008)

juz started my OJT (on-job-training) on new wrk plc yesterday. realise tat all the tings i'm gng to do i already noe since it was the same as wat i'm currently doing nw. my new boy was teaching me hw to do the tings n so on(he was tere b4 i assume the appt so he's sum hw my upperstudy lor) but he was 难倒by the questions i asked hahaha cos i caught him off guard on sum info.

it was almost the same jobscope on wat i'm doing rite nw it juz tat it's different groups of population tat i will b in-charge soon. since i already noe the stuff practically i haf nothing to do so i continue to do my current job tru email asking my boy to email me the info to so tat i can wrk fr tere cos the info r store inside my hard disc n my new wrkplc doesn't haf it. making calls to for deployment of my ppl.

========================
yesterday a few frens come over to my plc to chat abt opera n watching YLH's LZ after which two of them BL n XY go hm le XinYi still stay ard n we continue to chat til ard 1+ den she went hm. tink next time if wana stay late might as well stay over my plc overnite during wkends better den pay midnite charge for the cab.

No comments: