Friday, February 15, 2008

TODAY'S MOOD 150208

today's mood actually 喜气参半。today our dept is having our new yr brunch @ changi!!! i dun wana go i rather take leave but my colleague annie ask me to go said dun waste the leave so i go lor since after maken can leave liao.

morn half is quite angry y ley cos receive one msg fr sumone ask me alot abt ax show asking me when got shows n so fro i was quite annoying cos tis particular person haf nt msg me for along time liao nt even a happy new yr msg til today!!!!! so after answering all her ??? i ask her y? she told me she would like to join us for perf i told her if she wans to perf den she haf rehers for it BUT she replys said tat 'IF U ALL HAF SHOW LET ME NOE I DUN WANA SPENT 3MTHS TO REHERS N DIN GET TO PERF!!"


wat's tis stupid atittude??? i was damn pissed of so i juz 'snapped' @ her tru SMS of cos la. i told her off a show is nt only dpending on actress themsleves and it oso haf to dpends on the organisers n so on lor u tink u wana perf go perf meh!!!if ppl wana perf n dun wan rehers den ax 开课for fun is it??wat 3mths no show?? she's the wan who said she wana stop the class due to her hectic wrkload wat. fr the time she stoped til nw i aleady do alot shows!

==========================================


after my sms she din reply le tink she oso duno hw to 'fight'bk me liao.so i njoy my chit chating wif my collgues lor the entry gift fr my dpet is a bouquet of bear wif 2 rochers hahaha our welfare committee is bery creative lor ysterday is valentine day so they tink of tat as a door gift.

the 1st dish is the 发财鱼生!!!HUAT阿!!! hahaha altought my table all gals one guy but still our table bery messy lor. den after is our steamboat buffet.after all the maken is our dept LUCKY DRAW!!!hahaha i'm damn lucky, cos out of 50 lucky draw prize i got the 8th prize which is a casio watch nt bad hor? n guess wat my lucky draw no is 8018!! which is my bdae!!!! 19808 since so coninsidence terefore i intend to buy 4D. 

hope tat my luck continue win prize fr it den i can buy new costume n go tw le!!!

No comments: