Monday, February 04, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!

Happy New Year to all......

every yr during new yr gng to gcb is a habbit liao tis yr gona gif it a miss liao cos nt bery interested unless got ppl jio den tat's a different ting liao. so i went to hg to buy quite a no of old show to kill my time during tis period cos only two plc to go den go hm liao. actually those shows i bought, i already watch b4 in those black tapes when i was young. nw buy is for the sake of keeping in my collections.

anyway tis yr me gona face the same qs fr my relatives again which is.............ya u r rite the qs r bx ar u got bf ma? still in navy ar?? still performing ar? iyo so busy hw to haf bf? u c la yr cousin same age as u nw kids so big liao la bra bra bra...... me sick of it liao la but cant snap bk wat new yr ley so juz smile lor. if it's 平时我会shoot back lor. xpecially the last q i sure shoot bk which i did n up til nw my mum shut up.

the incident goes like tis :

mum >> 你看凯凯(凯凯是偶的表妹啦。同年不同月)跟你一样年龄女儿都那么大了。你叻?
me >> pls咯如果我跟凯凯一样的话,当年就先被你跟爸爸打死了咯你还想做阿嘛。。。。
mum >> ........无言

哈哈哈这招很广用,为什么呢??因为偶的表妹是十七岁生啦所以我老母就乖乖掂掂咯。

actually to me got bf is a bonus to me la no oso like tat wat. i got alot of tings which ppl already bery jealous liao in terms of my career( like wat i mentioned in my previous post nw gng to new plc liao meaning increment), my own hse ( yes u heard tat correctly i got my own hse am currently paying for it), a happy family, a lot of gd frens ard me n my committment in gzx.

looking at the above 我是辛福加辛运的咯(不要打我哦)so姻缘的事就让它顺其自然好了是偶的怎么跑也跑不掉。

anyway fr 18 feb start every mon n wed i'm gng to understudy at my new wrkplc liao til ard jun/jul den i'll b officially posted tere n wif perf coming up me gona stress la me will b perf 3roles 孙淑琳(一门三进士),女扮男装的孟丽君根江山美人的李凤 折子戏on one day!!! the stress level 是高的咯。。。。。。。+_+

No comments: